Get advice if you are worried about housing issues as a result of the current crisis. Keep your landlord or lender updated if you are struggling to pay your bills. Contact the Housing Executive if you are homeless and have nowhere to stay,
Housing advice and information
Read more about options to deal with housing problems if you are
- a private tenant
- a Housing Executive or housing association tenant
- a homeowner
- a private landlord
- a student
You can also find information on financial help available to deal with the current crisis.
Information in other languages
- Koronavirusas ir būstas (Lithuanian)
- Koronawirus i mieszkalnictwo (Polish)
- Coronavirusul și situația ta locativă (Romanian)
- Koronavírus és lakhatás (Hungarian)
- Koronavírus a bývani (Slovak)
- Coronavírus e Habitação (Portuguese)
- Coronavirus iyo guryaha (Somali)
- Коронавирусът и жилищното настаняване (Bulgarian)
- فيروس كورونا والإسكان (Arabic)
- ویروس کورنا و مسکن (Farsi)
Speak to an adviser if you are concerned about how to manage your rent or mortgage payments because of Coronavirus restrictions.
Make sure you check the Public Health Agency website for up to date information and advice on the virus and what to do if you think you may have it.
The country is now in lockdown. It is essential that you stay at home. Read the government’s advice to find out under what circumstances you can leave your home. Read the advice on how to self-isolate. Remember to stay at least 2 metres (3 steps) away from other people and to wash your hands thoroughly and regularly.