When everyone has a home

Housing advice for Northern Ireland

Getting help to stay in your home

If you already have a home but it’s not suitable for you or you think you have to leave, it’s worth getting advice.  With a bit of help you might be able to continue living there.  Find out what you can do if you think you have to leave because:

Tenancy and floating support services can help you manage in your home. Many of these services are funded through the Housing Executive’s Supporting People programme.

You may be able to get some help carrying out basic chores in your home if you’re elderly or vulnerable. This help is provided through Social Services so you’ll need to speak to your doctor or social worker before you can get help.