When everyone has a home

Housing advice for Northern Ireland


Your local council is responsible for dealing with complaints about noise and nuisance behaviour.

Your local council may contact you if it has received reports about nuisance behaviour from your tenants. This will generally be in relation to rubbish or noise problems.

Some people enjoy getting involved in their neighbourhood. You might want to join a residents association or community group or even set one up if you think it would improve the area.

The best way of ensuring a safe and friendly neighbourhood is if everyone carries out their own responsibilities. You need to ensure that you show your neighbours the same respect that you expect from them.

Subscribe to RSS - Noise Subscribe to Noise